Human Resources Assistant
Posted on: May 17, 2023
- Provides information to applicants regarding application
process, employment policies, organization, and open
- Instructs applicants on completing employment applications,
reviews applications for completeness, and obtains additional
information from applicants such as work experience, education,
training, skills, and references.
- Refers qualified applicants to interviewers or hiring
- Enters job opening and applicant information into computer
databases or files.
- Acknowledges applications and notifies applicants of job
- Arranges interview appointments between interviewers and
- Administers and scores tests given to applicants.
- Compiles and files data related to applicants and open
- Places orders for temporary workers with agencies.
- One to three years prior relevant experience in Human
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with
department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve
problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the
ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a
variety of software packages such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
and Word. EDUCATION
- Associate degree in business administration or related field
from an accredited college or university or the international
equivalent preferred. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V About Us VITAS Healthcare is the nation's
leading provider of end-of-life care, and has the resources and
expertise to support your personal and professional growth. As a
member of the VITAS team, you'll find fulfillment working for a
people-focused organization dedicated to making a difference in the
lives of others. You will be more than just an employee: You will
be counted on as an expert in your field, and as a valued team
member whose efforts are respected and vital to our hospice
mission. All VITAS employees commit to fulfilling their duties and
responsibilities with the highest regard for professionalism,
collaboration and teamwork, and an eye focused constantly on growth
and improvement. We serve with commitment and compassion, and
position ourselves for the future by embracing, innovating, and
leading change. If you are that person, make your voice heard-find
your purpose at VITAS today. Benefits Include: - Competitive
compensation - Health, dental, vision, life and disability
insurance- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
accounts- Life insurance- 401(k) plan with numerous investment
options and generous company match- Cancer and/or critical illness
benefit- Tuition Reimbursement- Paid Time Off- Employee Assistance
Program- Legal Insurance- Roadside Assistance- Affinity Program
Many of our positions offer the opportunity to work day or night
shifts, weekdays or weekends. Choose a Career with VITAS
Keywords: VITAS, Pensacola , Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...