College Graduates - Human Resources - 2019 Emerging Leaders Program
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Today, there were over 500 million Tweets, over 85% of U.S. Consumers used their mobile device while watching TV, and within the next four years, women will control $28 Trillion in annual consumer spending. At Nielsen, you will help analyze and understand what all this means to our consumers, and how it truly influences and drives consumer behavior in what people watch and what people buy.
At Nielsen, we invest in you. Nielsen's Emerging Leaders Program offers a powerful and unique experience for top undergraduates interested in a leadership career with the world's leading provider of global marketing information, consumer insights, and business media. The Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) is a challenging 24-month rotational program designed to develop leaders who will position Nielsen for growth while at the same time investing heavily in your growth holistically to set you up for success.
Associates in the Human Resources track will work with Nielsen businesses to help us attract, engage and develop the talent we need to grow and help our clients compete more effectively.
As you move through this program, you will assume roles of increasing responsibility that focus on building vital Human Resources and business skills.
- First Rotation (6 months): This rotation will allow you to dig deep into one of our Human Resources Center of Excellences (CoE). This will be your first of two rotations through a specialty area such as Talent Engagement & Development, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, or People Analytics.
- Second Rotation (6 months): The purpose of this rotation is to ensure that you build a solid foundation in Human Resources and begin to explore and understand the depth and breadth of the Nielsen business through the role of an HR Business Partner. In this role, you will support one of our Nielsen businesses, working as an internal consultant with the leadership of the business to ensure we are attracting, engaging, investing in, and retaining our top talent.
- Third Rotation (6 months): This will be a unique opportunity to gain insight into one of the Nielsen client organizations and processes. These "line" rotations may be within a team dedicated to a client or product. The objective is for you to experience and learn Nielsen's business first-hand and understand how we work with the most significant consumer packaged goods and media companies in the world.
- Fourth Rotation (6 months): You will get an unparalleled opportunity to build global perspective by contributing in an overseas assignment in one of Nielsen's fastest growing markets. Relocation will be necessary for fourth rotation assignments. You will impact the business using all of your experience and training to deliver business results. These assignments may involve an HR specialty such as: Compensation, Organization and Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition, or People Analytics. The selection and location of this rotation is developed collaboratively with the business sponsors.
In addition, Emerging Leader Associates will be provided with:
- Training & Development - You will receive intensive, focused training during the program in leadership, Human Resources, professional development, and business knowledge. You will have the opportunity to interact directly with our global business leaders to build your knowledge of Nielsen and further develop your leadership and business acumen.
- Mentoring & Networking - You will be paired with an executive from our Global Human Resources Leadership Team who will provide direction with assignments, career planning and post-program placement. They will provide ongoing feedback with structured development goals to help you build your skills. You will have a variety of opportunities to network with senior leaders and colleagues during training sessions, small group discussions and town hall meetings. The network associates are able to build during this time is often cited as a top benefit.
Keywords: Nielsen, Pensacola , College Graduates - Human Resources - 2019 Emerging Leaders Program, Human Resources , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!