Technical Support - Tier 2 & 3
Posted on: January 5, 2022
OxeFit is seeking an experienced Technical Support Tier 2 & Tier
3 to administer a variety of technical projects related to set up,
maintenance, and support of OxeFit's line of hardware / software
products. This position will serve as a general technical support
specialist by taking incoming requests from various OxeFit
technicians and customers. Additionally, this position will have a
shared responsibility of extended support which may include "on
call" evening, night, or weekend shifts.
- Provide technical (Help Desk) support to customers.
- Handle implementation and core product guidance
- Manage lower priority bugs, dispute resolutions, or triage
- Managing technical escalations and more advanced inquiries that
are beyond the skills or knowledge of Tier 1 customer service
- Manage ticketing system and respond in a timely manner.
- Prioritize support tickets and know when to escalate.
- Advise and help in implementation of technology during training
- Develop and support methods and procedures for synchronous
- Assist in the development and creation of documentation and
- Provide technical support internally.
- Maintain learning management systems.
- Provide remote troubleshooting solutions.
- Work closely with other departments for collaborating IT
- Train other staff and stakeholders on technical issues as
- Light design and programming may be required.
- Analyze complex computer systems, identify problems, and
develop and implement logical conclusions and effective
- Develop and recommend cost effective technical system
- Other duties outlined by the Chief of Business
Operations.Education and Experience:
- Required- Bachelor's degree in engineering, information
technology, systems, or related field
- 2+ years system administrator or customer facing technical
- Ability to document maintenance, testing, configuration
changes, production, and repair activities
- Strong communication and collaboration
- Experience with Zendesk, Freshdesk, Help Scout, Groove,
LiveAgent, Front, Zoho Deks, Azure Desk, or similar cloud-based
help desk software.What makes you stand out:
- Knowledge and/or experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with integrated hardware-software products
- Experience with cloud-based help desk software
- Experience as a software developer
- Passion for strength training or consumer technology
Workauthorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States.
OxeFit will not sponsor employment visa.
What you can expect:
- Equity ownership participation
- Comprehensive benefit package and employer sponsored
- A fun, challenging, and engaging start-up environment
- Agile, self-managed, self-organized teams
- A culture driven by innovation and team-focused engagement
- An entity that is committed to personal growth and
- Ability to work with cutting-edge and emerging technologies
OxeFit is a stealth-mode startup corporation with offices located
in Florida and Texas. We are focused on delivering a first of its
kind solution that will transform the strength training and fitness
industry. We are building a team of talented and motivated people
who will have a career-defining opportunity to build a company from
the ground up.
EEO Statement - OxeFit, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that
is committed to diversifying its workforce. OxeFit, Inc does not to
discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee
because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race,
religion, or veteran status.
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague
assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a
comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances.
Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of
the position at any time.
Keywords: OxeFit, Pensacola , Technical Support - Tier 2 & 3, IT / Software / Systems , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!