Mobile Small Engine Mechanic
Company: Northern Tool & Equipment
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Would you like to avoid the snow next Winter?We are offering a
RELOCATION Lump Sum for this role! - -$1000 SIGN ON BONUSWe are
searching for a -Mobile -Small Engine Mechanic -to perform both
in-store and mobile sales, service and repair of products. The
Mechanic promotes customer satisfaction and is also responsible for
sourcing and ordering parts. -To learn more about the job and see
one of our mechanics - in action, click - -to watch a short
video.At Northern Tool & Equipment We Offer:
- A fast growing nationwide brand - over 120 locations in 22
- Competitive wages plus commission.
- Clean and organized work environment.
- Supplied tools and uniforms.
- A defined training program to support your success.
- Competitive benefits package: health, retirement, employee
assistance and more!
- Generous employee discount at all of the Kotula family of
companies - Northern Tool & Equipment, Tractorseats.com, Great
Northern Equipment.You Have: -
- 1 year of related technical training (2-year certification
- At least 3 years of experience repairing and maintaining small
engines, large lawn equipment, generators, commercial pressure
washing units, mowers, tillers, and other related equipment with a
track record of success.
- The skills to clearly explain and communicate to the customer's
satisfaction the diagnosis and repair of the machine in a
professional manner to provide a positive experience.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic skills, including 110 and 220
volt electrical systems.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness, while providing a
valued quality solution to the customer.
- The ability to travel locally and regionally up to 50% of the
time with occasional overnight stays.
- The ability to recognize and observe all safety and security
procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment
and materials properly.
- The desire to treat others with respect and contribute to
building a positive team spirit.
- The ability to understand and follow instructions and promptly
respond to direction.
- The drive to work with integrity, always upholding company
values, while operating a profitable service business.
- State driver's license and any required qualifications to
operate the mobile service vehicle.You Might Also Have: -
- Knowledge of small engine theory (2 and 4 stroke): lubrication,
cooling, ignition and fuel systems.
- Extensive experience with electrical systems, plunger driven or
axial pressure washer pumps and unloader systems, hydraulic theory,
and associated diagnostic equipment and procedures.
- Proven track record of business development - Business to
Business, Business to Consumer.
- Strong organizational and computer skills (fluent in Microsoft
Keywords: Northern Tool & Equipment, Pensacola , Mobile Small Engine Mechanic, IT / Software / Systems , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!