Linux Systems Administrator - Pensacola, FL
Company: ASRC Federal
Posted on: June 22, 2022
ASRC Federal is seeking an Information Technology (IT) professional
for the role ofService Response Systems Administrator - Linuxin
support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Unified
Cyber Situational Awareness (UCSA) program in Pensacola, FL. The
Service Response Systems Administrator supports 24x7x365 classified
operations and will design, install, configure, secure,
troubleshoot and maintain operating systems for mission critical
servers in support of classified programs supporting the Department
of Defense (DoD).
- Manage Enterprise Red Hat Linux computing infrastructure.
- Installation and Maintenance of Enterprise Linux Servers and
network systems server/storage/network devices in accordance with
DoD policies and procedures
- Test new releases of products to ensure compatibility and
minimize user impact
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT
- Work with a team of Service desk and systems
- Utilize Remedy ticketing system for trouble management
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status
to DoD agencies and internal customers
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization and perform
system capacity analysis and planning.
- Research and recommend/assist in improving system
- Communicate effectively with remote customers.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, OR ten+ (10) years of
relevant IT experience in lieu of degree.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain
and maintain SCI access.
- A DoD 8570 IAT Level II approved certification is
- Experience implementing and maintaining Linux/Unix
systems/networks and related applications is required.
- Knowledge of Security Technical Implementation Guides
- Experience with big data and data formats such as CSV, CEF,
JSON, XML, etc
- Experience with Splunk.
- Experience with Clustered File Systems.
- Experience with Cloud Computing technologies is preferred.
- Experience with virtualization technologies is preferred.
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement
The COVID-19 vaccination requirement in Executive Order 14042 and
FAR 52.223-99 is currently not effective. But please note that if
those or other related requirements become effective, positions
will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of
COVID-19 vaccination(s). ASRC Federal is an equal opportunity
employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those
individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with
federal, state, and local law.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color,
age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin,
religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by
Keywords: ASRC Federal, Pensacola , Linux Systems Administrator - Pensacola, FL, IT / Software / Systems , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!