Project Engineer, Software Controls
Company: Danaher Corporation
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history
of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in
high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall
Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our
products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie
along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, youll find a
rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place
you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world. Pall is proud
to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences
companies. Together, were pioneering the future of science and
medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight
to save lives.What youll doDesigns, develops, and supervises all
aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery.
Responsible for the installation and technical support of PLC based
hardware and software.
- Analyze plant processes and implement improvements focused on
electronics, engineering, and mechanics.
- Design systems that can automate processes
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
- Inspect systems to ensure they meet safety regulations
- Manage and maintain detailed Project Budget & Timelines
- Implementation of infrastructure to support SPC and real time
data collection system (s)
- Design & Development of New Processes, Technologies and
Equipment focusing on improvements that will drive OEE
- Generate contracts providing a detailed scope of work
pertaining to multiple programs, which include specific phases of
the project (s)Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering with 0-2 years of
experience related to electrical and or controls
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, NEC and
procedures within this field.
- Familiarity with common electrical control hardware.
- Use PLC/HMI programming products, such as those made by Allen
- Ability to develop schematics in AutoCAD.
- Strong communication abilities
- Ability to manage external resources trades and machine shops
in a global environment.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with in the organization
as well as outside the organization in the US and Europe.
- Ability to analytically evaluate data and information, use
progressive problem-solving methods and implement solutions. When
you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization,
where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our
customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard,
and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all
with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
and the stability of a tested organization.Danaher Corporation and
all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless
of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value
diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both
visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout
the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders
contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these
diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here
(https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us at
email@example.com to request accommodation. If youve ever
wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.
Keywords: Danaher Corporation, Pensacola , Project Engineer, Software Controls, IT / Software / Systems , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!