Company: NewGen Technologies
Posted on: April 3, 2021
NewGen is seeking a SharePoint Administrator with an active
Secret clearance to maintain client SharePoint farms and
collections and is responsible for the operation, maintenance, and
upgrades to collections of enterprise-level SharePoint
2010/2013/2016 Servers. Develops and monitors policies and
standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
Responsibilities also include:
- Participate in a rotating 24x7 schedule
- Knowledgeable and experience in application of STIGs to secure
Windows services and applications.
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of
the following: ACLs, ISVM, ICVA, STIGS, etc
- Maintains client SharePoint farms and collections; responsible
for the operation, maintenance, and upgrades to collections of
enterprise-level SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 Server ensuring overall
reliability and availability.
- Manages system security, system patching and upgrades.
- Deploys custom developed and third party SharePoint solution
- Configures SharePoint services and settings including
integration with Microsoft Office (2010, 2013, 2016 and 365);
documents SharePoint configuration and architecture; responsible
for the architecture and configuration of the Intranet and Extranet
SharePoint environments to include development, test, and
- Coordinates approved application and configuration changes with
the site owners and maintains an approved configuration baseline;
shepherds changes through the change configuration management
- Maintains access to the SharePoint portal and supporting
applications based on site authorization requirements and
- Researches Microsoft best practices, and recommends the
approach for applying hot fixes, patches, cumulative updates, and
service packs that meet security and functionality requirements
defined by the client.
- Supports software development teams by creating sandboxes,
deploying and managing new features and packages.
- Develops basic and advanced SharePoint artifacts, including
(but not limited to) web parts, custom fields, custom lists, views,
and content types, sites and sub-sites, lists, and libraries.
- Maintains and coordinates SharePoint and Web System backups and
disaster recovery procedures.
- Maintains and optimizes SharePoint search engine.
- Operate and maintain all Production, Pre-Production, and
Development systems in a Windows environment.
- Perform System Administration activities to include account
management, monitoring and management of system resources (CPU,
memory, disk, etc.), monitoring and auditing system logs, backup
and recovery, continuity of operations, security, and managing
- Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Servers testing
and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future
versions of all software on a regular basis.
- Meet compliance for Information Security Vulnerability
Management (ISVMs) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alert
(ICVAs). --About Us:
NewGen is a technology consulting services company solving some of
the public and private sectors' toughest challenges across
Enterprise Management, Cyber Security and DevOps. While we are
vendor agnostic, many of our consultants offer expertise in IBM
products and services.--
Keywords: NewGen Technologies, Pensacola , SharePoint Administrator, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!