Company: Shrimp Basket
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sell and serve Shrimp Basket food and drinks in a professional
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the
- Maintains complete knowledge of Shrimp Basket food and beverage
preparation, menu and LTO's.
- Takes orders for alcoholic (age 21 and over) and non-alcoholic
beverages and food items.
- Prepares orders for alcoholic (age 21 and over) and
- Able to use a computer to ring orders into a POS
- Suggestively sells and serves food and drinks to three to five
tables, as determined by management.
- Refills drinks as needed by customers.
- Accepts different types of payment and makes change (all
servers must carry their own bank).
- Interacts with customers, management and co-workers in a
- Maintains specific side-work (may include the following: get
ice for bins, fill cracker baskets, sleeve silverware, make/portion
sauces, cut lemons, sweep/mop after closing, set up tables at open,
breakdown tables at close, set up bar, drink and server stations,
breakdown soup station), and ensure the total cleanliness and
smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Clears and resets tables.
- Must be able to pass Responsible Vendor; Service of Alcohol
test with a score of 90% or better.
- Checks identification of guests to ensure they are of legal age
to consume alcoholic beverages. Refuse to serve beverages in a
polite manner to guests who are not of legal age or to guests that
have exceeded their drinking limit.
- Treats customers in a manner to ensure their complete
satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our customers'
- Reports to work on time in a neat and clean uniform.
Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Maintains adherence to all Company policies and
- Other duties as directed by management.
- Reports to required meetings.
Employer utilizes the tip credit. Please see the below notification
as required by law:
- The amount of cash wage the employer is paying a tipped
employee, must be at least $2.13 per hour ($5.54 in Florida);
- The additional amount claimed by the employer as a tip credit,
which cannot exceed the difference between the minimum required
cash wage of and the current minimum wage;
- The tip credit claimed by the employer cannot exceed the amount
of tips actually received by the tipped employee;
- All tips received by the tipped employee are to be retained by
the employee except for a valid tip pooling arrangement limited to
employees who customarily and regularly receive tips;
- The tip credit will not apply to any tipped employee unless the
employee has been informed of these tip credit provisions.
- Tips must be declared everyday at the end o the shift in the
Competencies and Skills
- Customer Focus/Attentiveness.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Must be of legal age according to State regulations to serve
- Basic mathematical, reading and writing skills.
- Must be able to make change.
- Basic computer skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures
- Must be able to suggestively sell food and beverage items.
- Must have good command of the English language, both oral and
written and must be able to communicate with management, fellow
employees and customers including asking for clarification on
tasks, policies and procedures.
- Must report to work when scheduled and on time with a positive
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates
- Be able to complete ServSafe Food Handler and Responsible
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in a restaurant setting. The noise level in
the work environment can be loud. The employee may be exposed to
hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slips, trips,
falls and burns. Frequent hand washing is required. The hours of
work vary as business dictate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending,
kneeling, reaching, carrying, stooping and crouching during the
entire shift. The position may require occasional lifting of
products weighing up to 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long working hours and frequent
weekend and evenings work.
No travel is expected for this position.
Education and Experience
- State applicable health and/or alcohol compliance card.
- Must be of legal age according to state regulations to serve
Keywords: Shrimp Basket, Pensacola , Server, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!