Case Manager II
Company: Children's Home Society of Florida
Posted on: May 3, 2021
#MyCHSWhy Shanda Whitfield from Children's Home Society Florida
Since opening our doors in 1902, CHS became a part of Florida's
CHS has been committed to growing and evolving to provide the
right services and solutions to address the needs of children and
families throughout the changing times. Every day, our team works
with parents and kids to empower them and encourage them. With
innovative technology solutions and a dedicated, experienced team
throughout the state, we're changing the face of foster care and
positively impacting children and families' lives for generations
Join our team to continue to do good and create history serving
Florida's children and families!
As a Case Manager II you will to support our growing needs for
child case management services. You'll identify and assess client
and family needs and evaluate, coordinate and provide necessary
services and/or treatments are provided. You will also provide
in-home supportive counseling services to clients, complete
required assessments, and assist individuals and families toward
the goal of recognizing their full potential. This is an excellent
opportunity for a focused and dedicated social services
professional who has a passion for making a positive difference and
thrives in a fast-paced, never-the-same work environment.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Make an impact in your community and become a part of Florida's
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and
- Provide Behavioral Health Overlay Services (BHOS) interventions
under the supervision of a licensed clinician while upholding the
CHS Standard of Care.
- Facilitate psycho-educational classes/groups, such as parenting
skills, independent living skills, anger management, behavior
- Provide supportive counseling services through individual,
family and group counseling.
- Provide case management services including information, plan
referral and links; coordinate services with other professionals
and para-professionals and liaise with outside social service
agencies and other organizations, where appropriate.
- Train direct care team members regarding components of the
individualized treatment plan.
- Develop the behavioral health aspects of child's discharge plan
and conduct community outreach as needed
- Coordinate and supervise family visitation, as necessary.
- Develop and maintain clinical records and program
documentation, such as assessments, treatment plans, progress notes
and termination summaries, according to contract and CHS
- Contribute to an engaging, positive work environment.
- Working knowledge of the social services field
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
that allow you to work well with diverse teams, clients and
- Resiliency, with a propensity to persevere in spite of constant
- A sincere passion for helping others in need
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Human Services or related
Keywords: Children's Home Society of Florida, Pensacola , Case Manager II, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!