Company: British Swim School of Pensacola
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Deck Ambassadors at British Swim School - Pensacola run
efficient customer service and site operations focused on retention
of families through engaging relationships to secure further lesson
bookings and to attract new customers. Adherence to British Swim
School policies and procedures ensures that families expectations
are met and exceeded. Knowledge, Skills, and
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enthusiastic, assertive personality with strong relationship
and customer service skills.
- Effectively communicate with customers and employees,
bi-lingual is a plus.
- Disciplined to follow schedules and enforce safety procedures
as well as follow policies, teaching methods and procedures of
British Swim School.
- Able to multi-task in a changing environment with priorities in
- Reports to and communicates directly with Operations Manager or
Franchise Business Owner.
- Be present and correctly dressed in British Swim School uniform
at least 30 minutes before the start of the first lesson of the
- Create positive first impressions and facilitate appropriate
orientation for new families.
- Ensure proper set-up, maintenance and break down of on-site
marketing and merchandising at poolside and throughout the
property. Clear, clean and organize all appropriate collateral and
materials at the end of every shift. Ensure merchandise is properly
stocked, displayed properly, signed with pricing, sold/ordered to
customers needs and input into POS (Jackrabbit) correctly.
- Check students in for swim class and to ensure that children
are placed with the proper instructor and communicated on the
- Facilitate move-ups correctly with photographs, proper
take-home materials, celebrate birthdays and milestones
appropriately both at the pool and through social media when
- Take and post photos and videos appropriately to social media
in a personal manner and encourage families to follow, like,
comment and share.
- Manage class schedules, attendance, lesson board, and report
- Ensures Water Watchers program is deployed at all locations
(contractually required at LA Fitness) and appropriate events.
- Attend staff meetings and ongoing training/coaching as
requested by the Operations Manager or Franchise Business
- Answer all customer questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and resolve complaints and issues.
- Promote sales for new enrollments, twice a week classes,
no-drops, and siblings.
- Assist instructors from the pool deck when they request
- Ensure that all areas of the pool deck are kept safe and clean
and all pool safety regulations, policies and procedures are being
followed at all times.
- Document and report accidents and injuries to supervisor as
soon as possible.
- Check all water quality, temperature, and chemical levels prior
to first scheduled class of the day and rechecked
- Work a flexible schedule that may include holidays and weekends
as required by business needs and as requested by management.
- Work in an environment where noise levels are usually moderate
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager or
Franchise Business Owner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment should be made directly
to the franchise location and not to British Swim School
Keywords: British Swim School of Pensacola, Pensacola , Deck Amassador, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!