Outside Sales Representative
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Outside Sales Representative is primarily responsible for
calling on independent stores to sell our products, present & get
new items authorized, sell in promos, some merchandising. Follows
our monthly priorities from the business managers for each client.
Enter turnover orders for all stores visited so they can be
forwarded to our distributors to be delivered. Help Coordinate
store events such as anniversary sales, demos, new store openings,
remodel expansions, etc with promotional selling/merch
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following
People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
Results Oriented - Must show passion, pride and commitment to
Trust - Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork - Must build trusting relationships
Innovation - Must progress through a combination of creativity,
common sense and vision
Balance - Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep
perspective on what is important in life.
- Visit the assigned stores in the territory monthly.
- Present new items for our clients and secure orders for
- Present promotional activity to store buyers and secure orders
and if possible off shelf displays.
- Access distribution on existing items to be sure they are being
- Assist in any merchandising needed for our products.
- At home after the visit - enter the orders taken into our
turnover order system and transmit to the office for delivery of
the product by the distributors.
- Work with the store on all special projects such as demos,
trade events, remodels, new store openings, etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of products we sell and new
- Maintain a rapport with regional managers of our clients.
- Keep all informed of issues with stores, competitive activity,
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned
- Rotate stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as
- Perform such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence
to approved plan-o-gram.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Five years prior retail experience required.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver's license and must be able to drive a
car for extended periods of time.
- Must be available for occasional overnight travel
- Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions
(i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must be able to speak and hear.
- Must be able to walk, stoop, kneel, reach, pull, grasp and
stand on a daily basis.
- Must have good vision, dexterous use of both hands and be able
to operate a calculator, fax machine, telephone, copier, hand
truck, pallet jack, hammer, screwdriver, drill and case
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Pensacola , Outside Sales Representative, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!