(Mortgage) Team Loan Originator NE
Company: Hilltop Holdings
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Under the direction of the Lead/Primary Loan Originator,
performs office or non-manual work directly related to the
management or general business operations of PrimeLending and its
customers and markets and promotes PrimeLending products and
services to the team's client base of realtors, builders, bank
officers and potential and past clients. In addition acts as a
liaison between the Lead/Primary and/or other team loan
originators, in-process customers and branch operations staff.
- Markets and promotes PrimeLending's financial products;
- Team Originators will not be subject to the minimum personal
production standards for Loan Originators in order to qualify for a
- Handles loan volume as directed by each team loan originator in
a timely and efficient manner, while obtaining working knowledge of
Company products as well as private and Government insured mortgage
- Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all
parties involved on each individual loan from application to
closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying
potential home buyers.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding the customer's
income, assets, investments or debts.
- Schedules appointments with potential customers for the team
- Interacts and interfaces with all parties involved in each
individual loan transaction from application to closing.
- Obtains all necessary support documents including the
appropriate fees and collects additional documents and promptly
communicating loan status to all interested parties. Obtains
remaining or uncollected loan documentation after closing.
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Stays abreast of changes in rules and regulations pertaining to
private and government insured mortgages.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards
consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Meets customer service standards as outlined by
- Other functions as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned
to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
required, and may be changed at the discretion of the Company.
- High school diploma or equivalent and appropriate licenses as
required by state.
- One to two years of sales or mortgage banking experience
- Valid driver's license and current automobile liability
- Interacts with regional & corporate departments, as well as
realtors, sales agents, builders, appraisers, etc.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability. Excellent
and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal
- An ability to quickly assess and process large amounts of
information, and must be able to use designated technology.
- Must continue to expand knowledge of issues influencing the
industry and the organization.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented and possess ability to
prioritize work load based on loan volume.
- Must be proficient in required origination technology and use
of other office equipment.
- Must maintain confidentiality of borrower and/or company
- In accordance with U.S. Department of Labor Regulation Part
541-Exemptions under the
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Section 13(a)(1) employees who
meet certain tests will qualify for Exempt Status.
About the Company
Keywords: Hilltop Holdings, Pensacola , (Mortgage) Team Loan Originator NE, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!