Hot Shot Driver
Company: Capitol City Produce
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Capitol City Produce
Hot Shot Driver
Location: Robertsdale, AL
Why is it AWESOME to work at Capitol City Produce?
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance - Life, Accident, Cancer, and Short Term
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan With Employer Matching
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Weekly Pay
- Quarterly Performance Incentives
- Newly Expanded and Updated Warehouse Facility
- Employee Training and Development
- On Site Safety Manager
- Secured Access for Entire Facility
- Safe, Drug Free Workplace
The Hot Shot Driver is responsible for the safe, efficient,
reliable and environmentally compliant operation of a Van and/or
Refrigerated Insulated truck. Maintain professional relations with
all Customers, Dispatch, Day and Night Receiving Manager, Capitol
City Produce Staff, subordinates, peers and vendors. Requires
morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
Required to work a schedule determined by the Warehouse Operations
Manager, but may be changed by the Warehouse Operations Manager
based on company needs.
- Drives van and/or refrigerated insulated truck equipped with
roll door and dolly to transport and deliver loose materials, such
as fresh, frozen produce and packaged prepared foods.
- To operate and safely maintain the truck while transporting and
delivering fresh and frozen food products, such as fruits,
vegetables and packaged prepared food products.
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections to include checking
fluid levels, belts, brakes, and documenting abnormal sounds,
- Climb vertical ladder to unload
- Reports equipment problems to provide accurate information that
will enhance the overall maintenance efforts in order to maximize
the reliability and efficiency of diagnosing and repairing
- Will complete DVCR on a daily basis
- According to customer manifest, will check, inspect and pull &
load orders on dolly, ranging from 5lbs to 60lbs.
- Will use a two wheel aluminum dolly to push products ranging
from 5lbs to 200lbs to be transported from truck to customers
facility. Will unload and place all products according to customers
- Will review and sign off on all delivery paperwork. Will
communicate any discrepancies to Dispatch.
- Will restock all returns from route ranging from 5lbs to 60lbs,
by pushing cart of items weighing up to 200lbs.
- Will communicate with Sales Team and Dispatch Office on
customer complaints regarding quality of product.
- Minimum six (6) months delivery driving experience using a van,
box or refrigerated truck
- Minimum requirement of a Class D License.
- Must be able to comply with Drug & Alcohol screening
pre-employment and random testing.
- Clear MVR no more than 1 moving violation within a rolling
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and versatile
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Effectively communicate with internal and external
- Ability to work closely within a team environment
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and overtime
- Must have reliable transportation
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today to Email Your
Keywords: Capitol City Produce, Pensacola , Hot Shot Driver, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!