Posted on: June 8, 2021
Kaycan is looking to hire a Delivery Driver at our branch in
Pensacola, FL. The Driver will be responsible for building product
deliveries to customers, loading and unloading trucks with customer
orders, and assisting the Warehouse Lead with assigned warehouse
duties. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team and
a growing business.
- Drive 26-foot long box truck
- Pick and pull orders as required.
- Load and unload trucks
- Deliver material per packing slip and assigned routes
- Work physical inventories as required.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Related duties as assigned
- High school or equivalent and computer literacy
- Minimum of2 yearsdriving experience
- Ability to drive manual transmission truck
- Current DOT card required or will need to be acquired
- Class B License preferred but not
- Ability to lift heavy objects upto 100 lbs.
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation, personal/sick time
- Paid holidays
- Workers comp insurance
If you are offered this position, it is contingent on your
successful completion of a pre-employment physical and a
pre-employment background check.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all
expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected
for interviews will be contacted.
Keywords: Kaycan, Pensacola , Driver, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!