Collision Body Repair Technician - World Ford Collision Center
Company: Group 1 Automotive
Posted on: June 9, 2021
World Ford Collision Center is part of the fast growing Group 1
Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a
qualified BODY REPAIR TECHNICIAN to our team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and
- Mechanical operations, to include front end alignment, air
conditioning and suspension replacement experience.
- Ability to work on various makes and models of vehicles.
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer
- Check parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are
ordered and received.
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work.
- Notifies management of any additional repairs needed. Documents
and additional parts and labor required to perform a satisfactory
- Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may
prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the
- Check parts against estimate and ensure proper parts are
ordered and received.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal
equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint,
thinners and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and
prepping of vehicles.
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state
and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as
hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in
all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Two or more years related experience as a collision repair
technician with heavy structural collision and frame
- ICAR or ASE certifications in auto body repair, painting and
estimating, a plus.
- Certificate from Vocational School in Collision a plus.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged
vehicles including body work and when to replace or repair
- Ability to read and following instructions on repair/estimate
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates
automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States,
United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team
environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If
you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency,
professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for
you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in
automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
- All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include:
background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Keywords: Group 1 Automotive, Pensacola , Collision Body Repair Technician - World Ford Collision Center, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!