Respiratory Therapist - PRN*
Company: Baptist Health Care
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Respiratory Therapist-Registered for the Pulmonary Function
Lab evaluates, treats, tests and cares for patients with breathing
or other cardiopulmonary disorders. This team member practices
under the direction of a physician. They provide respiratory care
testing to patients as ordered and scheduled by a physician's
written order for both in house and out patient procedures.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is
responsible for various day shifts, and may also be required to
remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe
weather and/or disasters.
- Associates degree in Respiratory Therapy
- One year of respiratory therapist experience is required
- Current Florida Registered Respiratory Therapist License OR
Current Florida Certified Respiratory Therapist License
- If a Certified Respiratory Therapist, must be registered as a
Pulmonary Function Technologist
- BLS through American Heart Association
- Knowledge of pulmonary and cardiovascular principles,
procedures, techniques and equipment.
- Knowledge of methods of oxygen and medication delivery
including side effects, pulmonary function testing, 6 minute walk
testing, TB skin testing and arterial blood gas sampling.
Keywords: Baptist Health Care, Pensacola , Respiratory Therapist - PRN*, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!