Company: Baptist Health Care
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Licensed Practical Nurse performs selected nursing acts in
the care of the ill, injured, or infirm patient under the direction
of a Registered Nurse. Under the direction of the Registered Nurse,
provides nursing care in accordance with departmental and Hospital
policies and procedures.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is
responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per
week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to
remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe
weather and/or disasters.
- Graduate of Practical Nursing program or Completion of a
Vocational Certification from an accredited program in Practical
- Current license in the State of Florida as a Licensed Practical
- BLS through American Heart Association
- NIH within 90 days of employment/transfer
- ACLS within one (1) year of employment/transfer to
- CPI within one (1) year of employment/transfer
- IV therapy certification
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge, and
Keywords: Baptist Health Care, Pensacola , LPN, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!