Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Company: Proud Moments
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Spectrum House, an affiliate of Proud Moments ABA, is a
behavioral health organization, providing the gold standard of
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism
spectrum from birth to age 21. Spectrum House is a haven of
knowledge and expertise for parents of children diagnosed on the
autism spectrum. Our highly qualified BCBA/LBAs (Board Certified
Behavior Analysts/ Licensed Behavior Analysts) possess years of
experience and training and utilize their extensive skills to
improve social, behavioral and adaptive skills with individually
tailored programs. Together with Proud Moments we the five boroughs
of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, Syracuse, NY, Rochester, NY,
Nevada, Virginia and the DC/ Maryland area and has recently
expanded through partnerships to Connecticut, Florida, Georgia,
Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Mexico and North Carolina. We offer
expert treatment, innovative techniques, and compassionate,
child-centered care, scheduled at families convenience.
As our organization continues to grow, we are seeking Board
Certified Behavior Analysts on a full and part-time basis to
develop and oversee the treatment plans for clients and provide
direct supervision to our Behavior Therapists.
- Use of applied behavior analysis to develop behaviors and teach
new skills including but not limited to, improving social
interactions, on-task behaviors, maintain behaviors (self-control
and self-monitoring) and transfer behaviors from one situation to
- Modifying the environment to improve behavior.
- Reduction of interfering behaviors such as persistent
repetition and self-injury.
- Provide evidence-based treatments to target a variety of
behavior and skills including, adaptive and self-care skills,
emotional development, coping and tolerance skills, play and
leisure skills, family relationships, language and communication,
cognitive functioning, self-management, self-advocacy and
independence, safety skills, social relationships and vocational
- Implement interventions that target behaviors that are
essential to the client.
- Function in a supervisory capacity and provide oversight to all
areas of programming including the training of behavioral
- Review and sign off on behavior plan/treatment plan for all
- Communicate to appropriate parties if any concerns or issues
have risen or have the potential too.
- Provide support during family conversations regarding
assessment results, next steps and recommendations.
- Stay up to date on all ABA research and new techniques.
- Provide BCBA support, training and development and
- Review clinical charts.
- Masters degree in behavioral analysis, education, psychology or
- Current BCBA and license in the state in which services are
- 1-year experience preferred.
- Current malpractice insurance.
- Familiarity and ability to administer and interpret a variety
of clinical assessments.
- Display excellent clinical competence and judgment.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with applied behavioral
analysis with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or related
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority tasks
while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience and
- Flexible schedules
- Advanced web-based data collection site
- New York State LBA Supervision provided by a BCBA-D
- Monthly CEU accredited courses
- Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Programs
To apply, please submit your resume. Qualified candidates will be
contacted via email.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Proud Moments, Pensacola , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!