Class A CDL Driver - Defuniak Springs
Company: Emerald Transformer
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Daily routes with minimal overnights. Home at night and on
- Competitive wage. Salaried position which means weather and
delays do not impact pay.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Strong benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and
- Recent driving school graduates welcome to apply. Reimbursement
for CDL licensing cost considered.
- Company credit card provided.
- GPS provided.
- Blue Tooth permitted.
- Freight handling required.
- Powered industrialequipment usage possible.
- Conduct transportation route to ensure the most economical use
of time and equipment
- Assist customers as needed in preparing units for safe and
- Maintain and prepare all required regulatory and internal
- Must adhere to all traffic laws.
- Perform routine inspection and preventative maintenance on
assigned equipment; Report defect or repairs to supervisor.
- Maintain clean equipment.
- Operate forklift, pallet jack and overhead crane to move units
and materials on company facilities and as needed, at customer
- Assist customers with loading and unloading trailers.
- Must be at the customer's location on time for pick up and
Anyone interested in providing the Voluntary
Self-Identification forms can request them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emerald Transformer, headquartered in McKinney, Texas, is a
privately held company that employs more than 300 associates across
8 locations. Currently, our group consists of locations in Florida,
Indiana, Mississippi, Arizona, Kansas, Ohio, Georgia and
California. Emerald Transformer has allowed all entities of the
company to synergize and create a leaner, more streamlined
organization that can make quick decisions and take customer
service to a new level.
Keywords: Emerald Transformer, Pensacola , Class A CDL Driver - Defuniak Springs, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!