Accounting assistant / junior accountant
Company: Mott MacDonald
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We invite applications from candidates with the following
- Bachelor's degree from four year college or university; or one
to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience in accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
Under general supervision, compiles data and processes invoices
and bills by performing the following duties.
- Processes accounts payable
- Inputs data into spread sheets using excel
- Communicates well with regional staff
- Files Accounts Payable and Receivable records and retrieves
- Processes Employee Expenses and Mileage Logs
Here at Mott MacDonald, we are experts in engineering,
management, and development services supporting multisector project
work in over 150 countries. One of the largest employee-owned
companies in the world, we pride ourselves in our ability to
deliver exceptional outcomes through the connected thinking of our
16,000+ talented consultants. Sustainability and innovation are at
the heart of all of our sectors which, in North America include
Advisory, Built Environment, Energy, Transportation, and Water.
Keywords: Mott MacDonald, Pensacola , Accounting assistant / junior accountant, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!