Housekeeper - Veranda
Company: Veranda of Pensacola
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Veranda of Pensacola is a family owned assisted and independent
living community of no comparison. Our upscale facility offers the
best in services and amenities to our residents and their families.
we provide a haven of hospitality to our residents, providing
assistance of daily activities, fine dining, limousine
transportation, and the comfort of relaxing n a maintenance free
lifestyle. Our residents are of the utmost priority and we take
pride in our experienced staff that treats each resident like
We are looking for professional, friendly, and compassionate
candidates to join our team as a Housekeeper.
Qualified applicants will be team players and be able to work
with minimal supervision. This position requires daily interaction
with seniors so top candidates will truly enjoy working with the
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Eligible as determined by FDLE background screen
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Washing of all linens.
- Washing of personal laundry when requested.
- Follows standards and procedures for work of housekeeping
- Cleaning of resident apartments, building common areas,
hallways, restrooms, pool area
- Inspects and evaluates physical condition of apartments after
residents vacate checking for normal wear and tear.
- Periodically inventories supplies and equipment.
- Investigates new and improved cleaning instruments and
- This job description reflects management's assignment of
essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks
that may be assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned.
All Offers of Employment are Contingent on Completing and
- Level II Background Screen
- Pre-Employment Physical
- Drug Test
- TB Skin Test
- Covid-19 Test (or proof of vaccine)
Post Hire Requirements:
- Maintain current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Yearly TB Clearance
- Drug screens will be conducted quarterly at random as well as
on an as needed basis
- Proper uniform and appearance policy must be followed
Keywords: Veranda of Pensacola, Pensacola , Housekeeper - Veranda, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!