Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a community
inspired, passion-driven, full time Seasonal Porter with a can-do
As one of the nation's top ten residential property owners, our
mission is to ensure that our residents live in a quality apartment
community they can be proud of. Our team accomplishes this by
delivering optimal customer service and creating a safe and
The Seasonal Porter will work out of Stoddert Place, our
residential community located in Pensacola, FL (32506)!
The position is seasonal, lasting up to 3 months, full time, up
to 40 hours per week. The work hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm,
Monday-Friday, and possibly some weekend coverage.
The salary for the position is $13.00-$15.00 per hour, depending
The success of the company is dependent upon the satisfaction of
our residents. Our devoted staff maintains direct involvement in
managing each of our properties and tending to their needs.
SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining efficient operation and
upkeep/cleanliness of the property grounds, amenities, common areas
and buildings in a supportive role under the direction of
- Execute and sustain the daily upkeep/cleanliness of the
property buildings, amenities, common areas and grounds including
trash pickup and snow removal if applicable
- Accompanying and logging-in vendor contractors, and assigning
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the
property or residents through the Incident Report Form
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensuring a
professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Maintain logs and records when applicable
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times and report any
safety concerns/issues to the Maintenance Supervisor or Property
- Ensure the proper care, maintenance and inventory of all
personal tools required by Richman Property Services
- Ensure the proper care, maintenance and inventory of all tools
owned by Richman Property Services
- Demonstrate a courteous and efficient response at all times.
Uphold the philosophy that residents are the number one priority
and provide exceptional customer service
- Operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act)
standards at all times
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of and adherence to Richman
Property Services, Inc. policies and property policies
- Seek educational opportunities and self-improvement for
personal growth and development
- Complete required tasks such as required training
- Communicate the need for adequate inventory of maintenance
supplies and parts by reporting them to the Maintenance Supervisor,
Property Manager and Regional Manager
- Participate in on-going property preventative maintenance
- Other duties as may be periodically assigned by Manager or
EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree
(GED) is required.
EXPERIENCE: One to three months related experience and/or
training; Any cleaner/porter experience is a plus.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of cleaning compounds
- Pressure washer experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one
of the top Property Management organizations in the country, we'd
like to hear from you!
To learn more about Richman Property Services, Inc. please visit
our website at www.therichmangroup.com
We conduct criminal background and drug screening.