Pensacola, FL - Delivery Professional Driver-Set-Up
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Join our team of dedicated associates to begin a rewarding
career as a Set-Up Delivery Professional in the Pensacola, FL
Text McKessonJobs to 25000 to apply!
Monday - Friday 6:30am until complete.
Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and
motivated Driver Professional to join our team. Our Set-Up Driver
Professionals are the heart of our business at McKesson as the
direct face to our customers.
The Set-Up Delivery Professional job will involve:
Run a route van or box truck if needed to cover for another team
- Professionally and safely delivering orders to our
- Performing inside delivery to offices to include: uncrating,
assembling the product, product placement, and trash removal
- Providing customer service in a variety of health care
- Daily vehicle inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
- Must be familiar with relative DOT guidelines and
- Drives either the parcel van (between 0-10,000 pounds), or a
medium truck (between 10,001 - 26,001 pounds).
- Ability to use Powered Industrial Equipment (www.****.com.
Sit-down forklift, powered pallet jack)
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting
your career as a Delivery Professional is right for you!
Build client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 days of paid time off to
all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to
fit you and your familys needs
- Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern
- Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift -
Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive
- Work Hard, Play Hard Thats right! Your performance will help
you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay.
2+ years experience in a parcel van or straight truck delivery
Must be able to obtain a DOT Medical Card before starting
- Required to have a current valid US Drivers License
- Ability to maintain safe driving history
- A Motor Vehicle Record that meets McKesson standards is
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Demonstrated excellent verbal skills
Knowledge of Pensacola and surrounding areas.
- Face-to-face Customer Service experience preferred
- Problem resolution skills
- Ability to use basic tool and assembly skills
High School diploma or equivalent
Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
- Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
Career Level - IC - Operations Support - O3
**If you require accommodations for this interview - please reach
out to us at 3**-***-***9 as soon as possible to
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be
disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal
history. If selected for the role, you will be required to
successfully complete a background check and drug screen (including
marijuana, where permitted) before starting work. McKesson is
committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and
offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with
your job search or application for employment, please contact us
3**-***-***9. Current employees must apply through the internal
career site. Join as at McKesson!
Keywords: McKesson, Pensacola , Pensacola, FL - Delivery Professional Driver-Set-Up, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!