Naval Air Station Pensacola Custodian
Company: Brevard Achievement Center
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform specified housekeeping work according to the specified
contracted methods of cleaning.
- May include for example, removal/disposal of trash, cleaning
offices, restroom and other specified areas; dusting vacuuming and
sweeping; polishing; glass cleaning; and restoring paper and soap
- Properly dispose any hazardous waste material.
- Answer housekeeping calls and other specified housekeeping task
- Maintain supplies and equipment under established
Education: High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. Other
combinations of education and experience may be considered.
Experience: Two years of custodial or comparable experience
- Good communication skills (e.g., able to effectively respond to
common inquiries or complaints; able to satisfactorily present
information in oral or written formats).
- Effective interpersonal abilities. Able to get along with
diverse personalities; is tactful and professional. Service
- Reasoning Ability: Able to identify issues or problems,
evaluate and draw valid conclusions.
- Attentive to detail for quality performance.
- Physical Requirements: Requirements will vary depending on the
assigned tasks. This position does require extraordinary physical
demands (e.g., lifting, push/pull, carrying, climbing, squatting,
kneeling and prolonged standing). Will involve operating equipment,
lifting/moving a minimum of 40 pounds with a maximum of 60
Part Time - Nights, Must have a flexible schedule to include
weekends, holidays and special events
Rate of Pay $10.95
Benefits Competitive Benefits to include Medical, Optional
AFLAC, 401K, Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
Accepting applications until positions filled
Applications may be completed through our website:
Keywords: Brevard Achievement Center, Pensacola , Naval Air Station Pensacola Custodian, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!