Company: TridentUSA Health Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
$2000 Sign-On Bonus or Relocation Assistance!!
TridentCare is the leading mobile diagnostics company in the
nation. We're making a difference in lives of our patients every
Top 3 reasons Radiologic Technologists love working here:
- Enjoy the variety of work each day brings!
- Thrive in an environment where making decisions independently
is encouraged and supported!
- Not confined to a hospital or doctor's office!
Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if applicable) service to nursing
homes, health care facilities, and other miscellaneous
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform and process X-Rays and submit/transmit them to a
Radiologist for interpretation.
Perform EKGs and transmit EKGs to a Cardiologist for
Demonstrate regular attendance.
Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers,
supervisory staff, and clients.
Maintain required state licenses/ARRT certification, health
requirements, and operational requirements.
- Attend meetings, as required
- Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors
- Submit accurate and timely time sheets, as per protocol
- Maintain equipment cleanliness and maintenance
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by
- Train other technologists, as required.
- ARRT Certification
- FL State X-Ray License
- Valid driver's license in the applicable state and in good
- Complete and successfully pass drug screening and background
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Enjoys driving and moving from location to location
- Professional attitude and compassion for patient care
- Excellent skill set and ability to meet daily challenges
Keywords: TridentUSA Health Services, Pensacola , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!