BU Food Service Trainer
Company: Circle K Stores, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Collaborate with Category Managers, BU leadership, store
leadership, Food Service vendors and subject matter experts to
ensure training materials are effective, current, relevant and
compatible with Company policies and standards in order to maximize
future growth of the food category.
- Trains and educates the store teams on current and new product
offerings with an emphasis on Food Safety and Quality Assurance to
ensure FSQA and HAACP regulatory requirements are met.
- Administers testing, audits and certification tools to measure
and assess effectiveness of curriculum, learner performance and
- Monitors, evaluates and records training activities and
programs effectiveness and makes recommendation for
- Utilizes a variety of reports to conduct training needs
assessments, schedules and conducts training, evaluates results and
reports back to supervisors regarding outcomes and makes
recommendations for improvements.
- Applies effective training techniques including, but not
limited to, implementation and delivery of instructional programs,
curriculum, training procedures and aids, and computer-based
training and materials, using a variety of instructional techniques
and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises,
group discussions, videos and lectures.
- Provides Food Safety Management Certification (ServSafe)
training and testing for Store Managers and other identified store
and field employees within the BU.
- Regularly communicates and shares best practices between
stores, their food service teams and food service vendors.
- Provides topic specific training programs to aid store
employees to maintain and improve their individual job skills.
- Manage the distribution of instruction manuals and
- Keeps up with developments in area of expertise by reading
content journals, books, and magazine articles. Attends meetings
and seminars to obtain information relevant to training programs,
or to inform management of training program status.
- Performs special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years experience in food service industry or
- Demonstrated application of adult learning principles
- Demonstrated ability to influence and impact people not in a
direct reporting role and at higher organizational levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows operating system and
- Ability to read and listen, understand and communicate
information and ideas in a clear and understandable manner, both
orally and in writing
- Customer service-oriented / excellent customer service
- Ability to effectively analyze and evaluate information to make
decisions, solve problems and achieve goals
EDUCATION / LICENSE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College preferred
- Food Safety Management certified (ServSafe or equivalent) or
ability to be certified within 90 days
- Current valid driver's license is required to operate a company
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act
(the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under
the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it
does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the
Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
Click below to review information about our company's use of the
federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Keywords: Circle K Stores, Inc., Pensacola , BU Food Service Trainer, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!