Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Pensacola FL | Walgreens
Company: CPC Logistics
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Pensacola FL |
Morning Shift | Floor Loaded Touch Freight Delivery | Home
Call Linnette at 855.867.380 for more details!
- $23.85/hour (Peddle Driver)
- OT after 8 hours a day (Peddle routes only)
- $1073.25 Gross Weekly Guarantee
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 45
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation schedule up to 5 weeks
- 401 (k) company contribution
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1 Year of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience or 6 months of
experience with a certificate from a CDL school
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be able to drive manual and automatic
- Must be able to handle and Unload freight daily via roller
- Meet all DOT requirements
CPC Logistics is currently hiring a Full-Time driver for Class A
CDL Local Delivery Truck Drivers to work with our Private Fleet
Operations for Walgreens in Pensacola, FL. The delivery driver will
make deliveries in the area of Pensacola and Alabama. The schedule
is from Tuesday thru Saturday with starting time between 4am to 6am
with 5 to 6 stops a day. Driver must be willing and able to unload
truck via roller conveyor. Home every day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully
supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Apply today on our website,www.callcpc.com, to learn more about CPC
Internal ID: 333810000011399496
Keywords: CPC Logistics, Pensacola , Class A CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Pensacola FL | Walgreens, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!