Route Sales Representative - Relief Routes
Company: Borden Dairy
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for delivery and restocking of products to retail
stores and/or wholesale distribution locations. This position will
cover varies routes and will require travel.
Learn more about this role here:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 6 months verifiable experience driving Class A or Class B
commercial vehicle preferred
- Experience in product delivery and customer service
- Ability to read, write, perform basic mathematical
calculations, and accurately record data required.
- Must be able to frequently stand, walk, kneel, reach, climb,
pull, and bend
- Must be able to routinely lift over 60 pounds and push/pull up
to 300 pounds with a hand-held hook.
- Safely load, unload, and deliver products at each account.
- Drive truck over established route to deliver, stock, and stage
product at customer locations.
- Set up merchandise and sales promotion displays and deliver
promotional material to customers.
- Verify shipment accuracy and salable condition of product.
- Resolve discrepancies and customer complaints.
- Collect empty containers, rejected, or unsold merchandise for
- Complete daily inventory, orders, delivery invoices, and proof
of delivery as required.
- Perform Motor Vehicle Inspections on truck to conform to DOT
regulations and company policy and assist with routine maintenance
- Exhibit courteousness toward customers, work cooperatively with
co-workers and supervisors, maintain neat appearance, and follow
established policies and direction of management.
- Maintain vehicle and hours of service logs as required by
- Maintain reliable attendance and consistent work hours.
Keywords: Borden Dairy, Pensacola , Route Sales Representative - Relief Routes, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!