Independent Contractor - Licensed Real Estate Agent
Posted on: June 13, 2021
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners
and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams.
Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in
North America thanks to the people who give us their best every
day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial,
and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Real Estate at Vacasa?
We're changing how people buy and sell vacation homes. Vacasa's
pioneering real estate program works with agents as well as home
buyers and sellers to help people achieve their vacation home
dreams. Our team is dynamic, competitive, and ambitious. We're
happiest when we're hustling.
What We're Looking For:
We are looking for dedicated and self-motivated real estate
agents to help buyers purchase vacation homes for investment or
personal enjoyment. The agent will be responsible to generate
additional sales opportunities in the local vacation rental market
in Pensacola. This is a unique and challenging opportunity for the
person who meets our team oriented standards, rewarded with a very
lucrative commission split, broker and corporate support.
What You'll Do:
- Real Estate Sales
- Employ strategic selling techniques to manage each transaction
to a successful close and maintain a high closing ratio
- Utilize Vacasa tools and support systems to create a memorable
experience for our clients.
- Successfully maintain a lead generation database and CRM to
increase sales, create new client relationships.
- Identify new sales opportunities within the vacation rental
- Continue to work with your established sphere of influence
The Skills You'll Need:
- Active Florida Real Estate Agent License
- 2 years related work experience with 5 verifiable sales
transactions in the last year
- Previous knowledge and experience in the vacation rental
industry preferred but not required
- Knowledge of real estate compliance regulations
- Self-motivated with desire to acquire and apply skills and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High integrity and work ethic
- Must be tech savvy and be able to adapt to new and changing
What You'll get:
- Generous commission structure
- Broker provided lead generation
- Agent branded website
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Mentorship and coaching
- 1099 Independent Contractor
Keywords: Vacasa, Pensacola , Independent Contractor - Licensed Real Estate Agent, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!