Field Training Merchandiser
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Retail Training Merchandiser provides training and retail
execution support to the syndicated team. Work with managers,
associates, and training facilitators to coordinate the time and
location of training. Input, update, and track courses and
attendees. May coordinate travel arrangements and disseminate
This Field training will consist of several retail sales
training programs created internally to improve sales
effectiveness. Associate training may be conducted on site at a
customer, internally at Acosta site locations nationwide or on
Acosta training platforms.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following
Acosta values:People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all
peopleIntegrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
behaviorResults Oriented - Must show passion, pride and commitment
to succeedTrust - Must be honest, sincere and confidentTeamwork -
Must build trusting relationshipsInnovation - Must progress through
a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance - Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep
perspective on what is important in life.
- Schedule in-store training in locations across assigned
geography, as well as virtually led training.
- Train RSM's in retail and sales initiatives (new product
introductions, contests, 30-day speed-to-shelf, etc.) as
- Execute retail coverage plans to ensure merchandising coverage
goals are met specifically against billable clients.
- Train RSM's on the use of retail tools and transmission of
- Manage inbound communications including stakeholder concerns
- Assist with Executing merchandising events in open
- Work with operations team and learning and development to
verify in field learning with appropriate courses insuring they are
appropriate based on the latest requirements.
- Perform Special projects as assigned by Manager.
- Consult with Corporate HR Learning & Development Team on new
and updates to existing training program
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associate Degree
- Some College
Work Experience Requirements:
- 2 years' experience in a training administrative support role,
preferably within the Retail or CPG Industry.
- 2 years' experience in executing retail initiatives at store
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a team
administrative support role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Experience working with virtual meeting and training platforms,
such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, JoinMe, etc
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
Must be able to comfortable interact with the public.
- Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational CPG or
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
and SharePoint are desired.
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Must have strong people skills, good organization and planning
skills, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Some travel required
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the
Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Pensacola , Field Training Merchandiser, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!