$24/hr, plus $2500 new hire bonus, see details below
Load and/or drives truck over established route to deliver
products and potentially collect non- cash payments.
• Properly conducts a pre and post trip inspection, notating any
vehicle defects. Abides by the DOT hours of service rules and
regulations for their license type.
• The potential for dedicated overnight routes exist.
• Accurately delivers invoiced products by bottle, case, pallet
or hand-stack from the delivery truck and placing said merchandise
into customer account.
• Verifies receipt of correct order with the customer by
checking product type and size against the provided invoice,
obtains customer signature and payment if necessary, for goods
• Ensures physical security of truck at all times.
• Delivers to approximately 19 accounts daily. May deliver up to
30 accounts during times of increased account activity.
• Covers approximately 160 miles daily, miles occasionally
increase anywhere from 200 to 300 miles during times of increased
account activity or out of town routes.
• Possibility to work with one or more helpers.
• Provide feedback to transportation management in terms of
route changes or route concerns.
• May utilize a smartphone for interaction with hours of service
(HOS) software and/or driver monitoring programs.
Shift start: 5:00AM
Shift length: Based on route
Start times vary by route.
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 45 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Qualifications High school diploma or general education degree
(GED), preferably two years delivery experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee
must regularly lift up to 35 pounds and will occasionally lift up
to 75 pounds.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
• Requires a current Class B CDL driver's license (Class A CDL
license also allowed and may be required for positions based on
location); ability to meet company vehicle insurance requirements.
• Must be able to obtain valid DOT medical certification card and
file appropriately with state Motor Vehicle Department • Alcohol
Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
$2500 new hire incentive
Up to $2,500 in you first year of employment.
About Republic National Distributing
With roots extending before Prohibition, RNDC is one of the
nation’s leading wholesale beverage alcohol distributors,
specializing in wine and spirits.
As the preferred partner for alcohol producers who value the
three-tier system, RNDC serves as a brand-building and product
expert liaison between suppliers and those who sell or serve
alcoholic beverages. Customer service, product expertise, and
executional excellence are the hallmarks of our enduring
By closely monitoring evolving market trends, we understand the
unique needs of our customers and consumers. Our knowledge in the
process and craft of alcoholic beverage production fuels our
passion for the art of selling lifestyle products.