Intern - Summer (Mission Data)
Company: Navy Federal Credit Union
Posted on: January 7, 2022
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you're passionate
What's Important to You Is Important to Us
We're looking for people who not only want to do meaningful,
challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who
also take time for the things that matter to them-friends, family
and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate
about our mission-making a difference in military members' and
their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don't take our word for it.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For -
- Computerworld - Best Places to Work in IT
- FORTUNE - Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Forbes - America's Best EmployersBasic Purpose
To gain valuable insight into Navy Federal's business, technology,
resources and procedures by providing support in focused areas,
applying knowledge and education. Participate in a collaborative,
team driven network and interact with multiple departments. Receive
guidance and direction from team and management. Utilize and
further develop technical and soft skills, business knowledge,
analytical techniques and creative problem solving abilities.
Provide professional execution of day to day tasks and special
projects while working within established standards, policies and
procedures. This is 40 hour per week Summer Internship opportunity.
- Overview of Dept: Mission Data is driving the enterprise data
and analytics transformation across to bring next generation Cloud
architecture and cutting edge AI and analytics and other data
capabilities to NFCU so that we can deliver on our promise of
exceptional member service.
- Main Responsibilities: Assist analytics team with enterprise
adoption efforts of the new cloud analytics platform as we
democratize the advanced analytics capabilities across NFCU.
- Projects: Work with data visualization analysts, business
analysts, and data scientists from a variety of business areas to
uncover their needs and align them to the Mission Data ecosystem
including data exploration and capability demonstration.
- Provide support to assigned department; may work on small
projects or portions of larger projects
- Support business strategy and initiatives within the business
unit and/or across the organization
- Assist and collaborate with various levels of staff to
- Perform research and analysis; may include quantitative and/or
- Maintain professionalism in all interactions, placing member
service as priority
- Provide comprehensive day-to-day operational support
- Provide support in functional areas of the credit union
- May provide direct member service in high volume
- Process and update data in automated systems; may generate and
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be pursuing a degree from an accredited
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail
and meeting deadlines
- Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment to make sound
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Effective word processing and spreadsheet software skills
- Effective organizational, planning and time management
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong academic record as evidenced by a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Communication with impact and be committed to
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM (40 hrs/week)
Location: 5550 Heritage Oaks Drive Pensacola, FL 32526
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the
workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and
advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities,
disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently
separated veterans, and other protected veterans.
COVID-19 Vaccine InformationAs a COVID-19 safety measure, our
employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or
follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower
grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required
to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and
procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy
Keywords: Navy Federal Credit Union, Pensacola , Intern - Summer (Mission Data), Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!