Posted on: June 17, 2022
The Customer Advocate is one of Safelite's first impressions
with our customers. From managing administrative processes,
scheduling, work orders and invoicing, to greeting customers in
person and answering inbound phone calls and emails, this organized
and energetic professional delivers a memorable experience during
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly base pay starting at $15/hour.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at .
What You'll Do
- Welcome in-shop customers and resolve customer concerns quickly
and efficiently -- without breaking a sweat -- often coming up with
- Manage incoming calls, e-mails and faxes for service issues,
pricing, warranties, commercial, dispatch, repair, cash, wholesale
and same-day reschedules/cancellations.
- Keep all the moving parts running smoothly by confirming and
completing work order information, including insurance
verification, additional parts and missing information.
- Breeze through administrative tasks such as buyouts, invoices,
work orders, managing deleted work orders and processing credit
memos and rebills.
- Review orders from the national contact center and manage
dealer part orders and special accounts.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
- Experience: 1-3 years telephone operations or business
administration experience required.
- Ability to provide world class customer service in a changing,
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
Keywords: Safelite, Pensacola , Customer Advocate, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!