Company: Martin Midstream Partners L.P.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Martin offers many benefits such as health, dental, and vision
insurance, retirement plans, paid vacation, and much more.
Martin Transport operates a fleet of tank trucks providing
transportation of petroleum products, LP gas, molten sulfur,
sulfuric acid, paper mill liquids, chemicals, dry bulk, and
numerous other bulk liquid commodities.
* This position will prepare morning reports and a running
inventory program for location.
* Wait on customers or truck drivers picking up loads.
* Check bill of Lading in Dispatch.
* Check logs and enter them in two different programs, with fuel
tickets. Check request on accounts payable.
* OSHA compliance files for location.
* Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including
faxes and email.
* Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies,
maintaining records management systems.
* Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine
* Any other duties as assigned.
Requires attention to detail; strong organizational skills; ability
to multi-task; ability to work independently; proficiency with PC
applications. (Excel, Word)
High School Diploma or equivalency or a combination of
Keywords: Martin Midstream Partners L.P., Pensacola , Terminal Clerk, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!