Oyster Bar FOH Team Member
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Flora-Bama brand depicts a symbol of
tradition and represents the experience that our guests seek to
find when they visit. The Flora-Bama Oyster Bar contributes to that
experience by offering exceptional food, quality drinks, and
excellent service the guests always enjoy. This position has a base
wage plus tips. Job Summary: The Oyster Bar plays an integral role
at the Flora-Bama. As an Oyster Bar FOH employee, you will be
greeting guests, answering questions, taking food orders, handling
money, handing out food orders and drinks. Below are some of the
duties that each Oyster Bar FOH employee must perform daily to
ensure the standards of the Oyster Bar are being met.
- Be respectful, listen attentively, and speak clearly when
engaging with guests.
- Effectively produce quality and consistent drinks.
- Place orders in our Point of Sale system and accurately process
cash and credit card payments.
- Stock and prep Oyster Bar items
- Ensure the Oyster Bar and all-encompassing areas are thoroughly
cleaned before and after the shift. Be fully aware of all food
safety regulations and maintain a clean work area
- Display respect and provide team cohesion for coworkers and
help complete tasks that will positively affect the operation of
the Oyster Bar
- Listen, perform, and communicate with managementEssential
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to read, write, and effectively communicate with
guests, peers, and management
- Ability to multitask while being attentive to taking orders
- Ability to work as part of a team and take the initiative to be
independent without the need of direct supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic when talking to guests
- Constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, and
standing for at least 8 hours and occasional stooping, kneeling,
crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. carry 30 lbs. and pour from a
5-gallon bucket at shoulder level.
- High School Diploma
- Restaurant experience is a plus
- Willingness to work at peak hours, including evenings,
holidays, and weekends.
- Ability to work in a warm/hot environmentPowered by
Keywords: Flora-Bama, Pensacola , Oyster Bar FOH Team Member, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!