CUSTOMER AMBASSADOR (FULL & PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a CUSTOMER AMBASSADOR
- Location: Baptist Hospital - 1000 W Moreno St., Pensacola, FL
32501. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: FT & PT: Schedule varies - must work every other
weekend. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Customer Service/Windows OS experience.
- Starting Pay: $13.25 per hourWe Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1053012. The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Make a difference in the lives of
people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity
with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and
empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for
yourself at the Power of Clean!Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One
Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and
responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry.
Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services
(EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over
2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been
recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and
Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight
time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A
division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team
members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA
since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019.
Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient
Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology
Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile
Processing. Job SummaryDrives a hospitality environment by greeting
guests, offering samples, touching tables, and leading guest-facing
marketing and wellness programs.Essential Duties and
- Greets every customer and interacts in a manner to ensure a
high level of hospitality.
- Greets all team members and ensures they have what they need to
be successful each day.
- Relays relevant concerns from customers to supervisors.
- Ensures that all marketing, wellness and culinary programs are
current and in place.
- Leads weekly promotions and programs for guests.
- Shares best practices and recognizes co-workers.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and
accurately explains them to customers.
- Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by
establishing good communication and assisting in the
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per
standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.Associates at
Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by
law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1053012
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Pensacola , CUSTOMER AMBASSADOR (FULL & PART-TIME), Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!