Posted on: September 24, 2022
For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has been creating
cleaner, healthier, safer work environments for our customers. As a
ServiceMaster Service Partner, you belong to a team that works
together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our
Our essential team members enjoy:
*Career Path Opportunities
Job Position Description:
This position is responsible for creating cleaner and healthier
environments for our customer's buildings and grounds by performing
the following duties and responsibilities. Duties include but not
- Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided
ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures
- Sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash removal, restroom cleaning,
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, kneeling,
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 25lbs.
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and
- 1-2 years' experience as a custodian, janitor, or housekeeper a
plus but not required
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work
ethic and willingness to learn.
- The ability to be flexible and work at a fast pace in a
multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant
- contribute to the overall team effort including being in
uniform, dependable and on time
- Treat all co-workers and customers with courtesy and
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description
in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job
Description does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These
responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most respected
professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves
on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer,
their employees and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner
you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best
solutions and customer service to our clients.
We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and
opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your
interests and goals.
Compensation: $11.00 - $16.00 per hour
Built on a foundation of great brands and employees with a passion
for service, our vision is to be the leading provider of essential
services through empowered people, world-class customer service and
convenient access. By joining ServiceMaster, you'll be part of a
talented network of employees with a shared vision.
Our environment is a diverse community where successful people work
together to achieve common goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
ServiceMaster Clean - franchisee. Your application will go directly
to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the
management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at
this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to
The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Keywords: ServiceMaster, Pensacola , General Cleaner, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!