Company: Gridiron IT
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Gridiron IT is seeking a Secret cleared Test Items Specialist
local to Pensacola, FL. Responsibilities:
- Manage data collection protocol design and oversight, test item
development, test bank management, and advanced data analytic
support, to include the following:
- Troubleshoot and continually evaluate functionality and design
of adaptive test engines and test library usage/exposure over time
using GOTS and COTS software systems.
- Evaluate and maintain data on test library content coverage for
4,000 cognitive and non-cognitive items measuring 5 different
aptitudes in 3-10 content areas each, as well as 11 non-cognitive
trait facet categories.
- Develop scales and test forms to capture traits, facets, or
aptitudes related to effective job performance. Scale and form
development typically involve simultaneous design of numerous
measures to be used for adaptive test library expansion, requiring
focus on psychometric equivalence, content redundancy,
establishment of linking items, and grammatical and stylistic
- Perform data management and cleaning for transfer of trait and
aptitude measures data into formats and datasets amenable to
analysis using item response theory and factor analysis. Perform
parameter estimation and scale linkage analyses across forms to
ensure comparability of scores generated using different forms
targeting the same construct.
- Oversee data collection protocol requirements for delivery of
up to 30 different test forms to participant samples ranging in
size from 10-300 people, to include maintenance of materials
requirements and test form requirements by participant.
- Document summaries for analyses of test bank development work,
scale validation, scale bias estimation, and data-model fit for
customized measurement scales.
- Develop psychological test questions in a military aviation
- Provide effective communication and customer service
- Analyze and document information and testing results
- Apply and deploy testing instruments in a web-based
- Analyze test questions for accuracy and feasibility
- Display extensive experience using BILOG-MG3& SPSS statistical
- Bachelor's Degree Required or 3 years of Professional
Experience as a Testing Developer
- Degree in Psychology related field or two years' specialized
- Experience using the following data analysis / statistics
software: IBM SPSS, Minitab, R software
Keywords: Gridiron IT, Pensacola , Testing Specialist, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!