Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity in Pensacola Florida
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Description Specialization:Orthopaedic SurgeryJob Summary:HCA
Florida West Hospital is assisting Medical Center Clinic in their
recruitment efforts for an Orthopedic SpecialistQualified
- Candidates should be board certified or in the certification
- We are open to experienced physicians or new graduates.
About Medical Care Clinic
- Productivity-based compensation with earnings above the 75th
- Fantastic and lucrative opportunity to work directly with
experienced Advanced Practice Providers (PA'sand/or APRN's) to
allow your practice to facilitate walk-in services and expand
volume while providing exceptional care to the community.
- Operational and financial stability for you to start and earn
additional income from lucrative ancillary businesses, such as
Weight Loss/Nutrition Program, Vitamin Sales, APP's, etc.
- The ability to maintain a level of autonomy and still belong to
the "group". A strong electronic medical record (one chart for
life, available at your fingertips) AND shared with all MCC
specialty and non-specialty providers.
- Practice with over 40 exceptional physicians in the
organization, including 6 Internists - very cohesive group.
- 4-Star quality facilities and medical equipment.
- An open book approach to the operations of a group practice -
Actual "real" transparency.
- The ability to participate in profits of very successful
ancillary lines of business, including but not limited to a very
busy ambulatory surgery center, outpatient imaging, optical shop,
and the benefactor of profitsfrom a 308,000 Sq Ft commercial
multi-tenant medical office building.
- A strong Risk Management and Compliance Program.
- A solid governance structure represented by physicians, that
represents every physician - You can participate!
- MyMCC - a proprietary physician information system that gives
you real-time financial information on your practice and the latest
on MCC happenings. THIS is unheard of in any other physician
The Pensacola Bay Area offers the best of both worlds: 52 miles of
sun-drenched, sugar white beaches alongside a historic town rich
with culture and Southern hospitality. Pensacola offers 450 years
of history, innovative coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique
shopping and many festivals throughout the year, celebrating
everything from music and food to art and Mardi Gras. Boasting a
thriving arts community, the Pensacola Bay Area is home to the "big
five," including ballet, opera, symphony, theatre and an accredited
museum of visual arts. Pensacola also boasts a rich military
heritage with Naval Air Station Pensacola, the world-famous Blue
Angels and the National Naval Aviation Museum, one of the world's
largest air and space museums. From miles of sugar white beaches to
historic districts and cultural events, from tranquil, emerald
water to trendy nightlife, Pensacola has something for
Keywords: Nurse.com, Pensacola , Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity in Pensacola Florida, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!