Company: Strada Electric & Security
Posted on: January 28, 2023
The AC Operations Supervisor will oversee front-line employees to
ensure efficiency and quality in production operations.
- Hires and trains front-line employees.
- Organizes, directs, and oversees the schedules and work of
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance
with company policy.
- Collaborates with other managers and supervisors to coordinate
activities in and among departments.
- Collects, evaluates, analyzes, and assesses production
- Regularly inspects and evaluates products for quality and
- Identifies and corrects problems and inefficiencies in process,
materials, equipment, or skills.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, and
organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and best practices
including those related to safety and health.
- Develops and implements procedures and strategies to ensure a
safe work environment.
- Collaborates with other departmental managers to develop and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Well-rounded knowledge of Residential Electrical & AC
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Must know how to use Desktop computer, Laptop and Tablets.
- Strong knowledge of (NEC) National Electric and Local
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Thorough understanding of safety and health laws, regulations,
- Thorough understanding of raw materials, production processes,
quality control, cost management, and other effective manufacturing
and distribution techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in related field, or equivalent industry work
experience required, Bachelor's degree in Management, Engineering,
Business, or related field preferred.
- At least three years of supervisory experience highly
- Customer Service Experience dealing with customer escalated
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking through the
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk working on
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
- Visual acuity to inspect products and machinery.
- Competitive payrates and paid EVERY Friday.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive benefits package 1st of the month after 30 days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Basic Life Insurance - Company Paid for ALL Employees
- Educational Assistance
- 401k with a company match of 50% up to the first 4% of employee
contributions, and paid vacation after 1 year
Keywords: Strada Electric & Security, Pensacola , AC Supervisor, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!