Company: McQuay International
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Make your mark at the world's largest HVAC company
The Field Service Supervisor will be responsible for providing progressive supervision and service operations oversight to the district service office for Daikin Applied. This role will provide leadership to the service operations team, including overseeing the fulfillment process for work sold by Service Sales Representatives and ensure the customers' requirements are met. The District Operations Supervisor will also be responsible for ensuring revenue, profit, and operational efficiencies are met.
What you will do:
* Manage a team of 2-6 technicians.
* Provide leadership and supervision to technician team and responsible for the team's development and training.
* Responsible for performance management of technicians (i.e. goals setting, performance reviews, performance management) in a timely manner
* Act as the escalation contact for customer issues or concerns.
* Quote all small jobs under $100,000 turned in from the technician team.
* Review incoming sales leads from the technician team and give to sales team when they exceed $100,000.
* Oversee quotation of call-in work, transactional sales (not requiring SSR skills), and assign talent as needed to ensure that quotes are delivered to customers on a timely basis.
* Support sales through job quotation and estimation.
* Approve estimates for scope of work, labor hours and material content, assesses profit risk of jobs, controls material and labor cost, and provide feedback to the District Manager.
* Establish project timelines, meet with customers to communicate and coordinate project schedule.
* Manage projects, assign technicians, oversee]ordering of equipment and material, and assure that proper customer sign-offs are secured per JSOX requirements.
* Provide consistent interface with current customer base and establish effective working relationships in order to identify additional selling opportunities.
* Ensure that maintenance contract commitments are fulfilled, and inspections are completed on time. Provide input to Service Coordinator on scheduling activity of technicians.
* Oversee contract renewal, escalation and upgrades on assigned house accounts.
* Work with the technician team to generate pull-through service and repair work on existing house accounts. Manage Tech Tip program and lead customer care initiatives.
* Support technician training by coordinating training Regional Trainer. Report training plan and budget to DM.
* Work with Service Sales Representative and District Manager in order to resolve customer issues, including customer visits.
* Provide weekly job status, revenue and warranty recovery report to DM.
* High School or GED
* 8+ years of progressive experience as a technician or related role in the HVAC industry required.
* 2+ years of prior experience managing technicians or employees in a similar role required.
Nice to have:
* 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree
Pensacola, FLField Service
Daikin Applied is a member of the global air conditioning company, Daikin Industries. Daikin Applied manufactures technologically advanced commercial HVAC systems that customers from around the world can trust to advance their needs for performance, reliability and energy efficiency. We develop innovations that create the right environments for successful businesses and critical applications. The people at Daikin Applied are committed to using their expertise to advance HVAC technologies and support our customers with efficient and reliable solutions. Daikin Applied products and services are sold through a global network of dedicated sales, service and parts offices.
Daikin Applied, formerly known as Daikin McQuay, was started in 1924 and has an extensive history of developing new, industry-leading innovations and technology. Our award-winning Rebel rooftop units, Magnitude magnetic bearing chillers, Pathfinder air cooled chillers and Intelligent Equipment set new standards for efficiency and value for building owners. Also, our extensive water source heat pump and applied technologies, aftermarket service, and parts operations provide support to keep our customers' operations running smoothly.
Daikin Industries, Ltd. is a Fortune 1000 company with 2019 revenues in excess of $23.5 billion USD and more than 67,000 employees worldwide. Daikin was named one of the world's most innovative companies by Thomson Reuters and one of the 100 most sustainable corporations for three years in a row by Corporate Knights, Inc.
HVAC equipment, Internet of Things (IoT) for HVAC, energy management, aftermarket service support and replacement parts, and turnkey solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Daikin Applied to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Make your mark at the world's largest HVAC company
Keywords: McQuay International, Pensacola , Operations Supervisor, Other , Pensacola, Florida
here to apply!