Weekend Supervisor 7am-7pm
Company: Gulf Coast Health Care
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Arcadia Health & Rehab center is hiring a RN Supervisor for the
7A-7P and 7P-7A shifts. RN SUPERVISOR ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in
accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that
govern the long-term care center.
- Complete all record keeping upon residents'' admissions,
transfers, and/or discharges into the electronic health record
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations and as
required by center policy.
- Ensure that narcotics are handled in accordance with federal,
state, and local regulations and as required by center policy and
that narcotic records are accurate for your shift.
- Make rounds with physicians as necessary.
- Consult with the residents'' physicians in providing the
residents'' care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc. as
- Notify the residents'' attending physicians and next-of-kin
when there are changes in the residents'' conditions or if the
residents are involved in an incident or accident.
- Assist the Resident Assessment/Care Plan Coordinator in
planning, scheduling, and revising the MDS, including the
implementation of CAAs and triggers. Required SkillsRegistered
Nurse PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequent walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting,
grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing, and pulling.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of
this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents,
families, and outside agencies and to work cooperatively with other
- Ability to present to groups.
- Ability to remain calm under stress.
- Ability to communicate with local staff, remote staff, and
outside agencies. OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Practice universal precautions at all times.
- Understand, comply with, and promote rules regarding
- Maintain an orderly, confidential, and safe work
- Adhere to all Company and departmental policies and
- Perform other duties as assigned. Required ExperienceRN
- Must hold a current and valid RN license in the state
- Completion of post-secondary education and be able to read,
write, and follow oral and written directions.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance as
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment
exam, if required.
- Related experience at a level necessary to accomplish this
position. Job Location Pensacola, US-FL
Keywords: Gulf Coast Health Care, Pensacola , Weekend Supervisor 7am-7pm, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!