Senior Control Systems Specialist
Company: MAVERICK Technologies
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Currently seeking a Senior Control Systems Specialist for our
Pensacola. Must be experienced with Systems Integration of process
automation and control systems for industrial clients.
- Bachelor degree or Associates degree and 2+ years in an
engineering design environment or equivalent experience.
- Five years or more experience in an Industrial Controls
- Demonstrates a high level knowledge in process controls
including detailed understanding of the process, ability to
optimize the parameters and optimize the measurable outcomes while
minimizing risks of hazards.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of P&IDs and
instrumentation/control equipment in an industrial environment.
- Demonstrates, optimizes and instructs an expert knowledge of
the control methods, analog and discrete and the critical
components to developing sustainable control algorithms.
- Proficient experience in implementing control methodology in
DCS, PLC or HMI platforms with a high level of understanding of
various programming languages. Able to easily adapt to a new
platform with development support.
- Ability to optimize design and implement knowledge of control
system architecture including hardware, software, instrumentation
and networking equipment.
- Proficient understanding of analog advanced control and batch
control and ability to lead implementation
- Demonstrates leadership in loop checking, startup,
troubleshooting and commissioning support in an industrial
- Proficient ability to understand control philosophy and write
functional requirement specifications based on expected
functionality including description of control loops, interlocks
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge of 120 VAC control
circuits inside electric motor starters and able to read motor
schematics and electrical one line diagrams.
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge of Cause and Effect
Charts and Functional Specifications used to develop software for
process automation control system logic (as needed for position &
- Demonstrates a proactive commitment to safety by taking the
time to understand risks and completing all required safety
- Complies with safety requirements by following all safety
procedures and by reporting/documenting safety incidences and near
- Demonstrates personal accountability to learning and
development of oneself as well as assisting with development of new
employees and peers.
- Willingly accepts coaching and mentoring from more experienced
resources and provides the same when working with entry level
- Promotes teamwork by participating as a team player while also
demonstrating effective communication skills with the team,
management and the customer.
- Proactively works to build good relationships with peers,
leaders and customers while also demonstrating the ability to meet
- Seeks out new responsibilities and stretch opportunities while
demonstrating creativity in identifying better means of
accomplishing a job.
- Displays ambition for learning new processes, platforms or
other new offerings at MAVERICK.
- Displays leadership abilities including honesty, integrity and
professionalism across all aspects of the business.
- Demonstrates a willing, can-do attitude by actively
participating in teams.
- Exhibits proficiency and personal accountability for project
performance and meeting customer needs.
- Demonstrates a business acumen that allows for effective
utilization of tools and standards to ensure project deliverables
Check out some of our Awards below, and then visit our website at
www.mavtechglobal.com to learn more about MAVERICK Technologies. We
look forward to your application and always welcome referrals!
- International Society of Automation's Premier Strategic Partner
for Systems Integration
- Named to The Silicon Review magazine's
"50 Best Companies to Watch" (2016)
- Named to Fortune magazine's
"50 Best Workplaces for Flexibility" (2016)
- CEO and Founder Paul J. Galeski received ISA's Excellence in
Leadership Award and Honorary Membership (2012)
- Proud to be in Control Engineering's System Integrator Hall of
- Control Engineering's System Integrator of the Year (2011,
- Paul Galeski named an ISA Fellow.
- 2008 Frost & Sullivan North American System Integrator Company
of the Year
- Microsoft-- Gold Certified Partner for Microsoft Business
- Diamond Level Service Partner for Yokogawa Corporation of
- One of the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies - named six
- Paul Galeski named Ernst & Young Emerging Entrepreneur of the
- Wonderware ArchestrA-- Certified System Integrator (SI).
MAVERICK Technologies is an Equal Opportunity
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance
or an accommodation during the application process, email our
Talent Acquisition representative at
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more
MAVERICK was acquired by Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK) in
September 2016. Founded in 1999, MAVERICK is an independent systems
integrator in North America, and is a global leader in industrial
automation, enterprise integration and strategic manufacturing
solutions for clients across a wide range of manufacturing and
process industries. With more than 300 professionals on staff at 21
locations, we work with clients across a wide range of
manufacturing and process industries - from oil and gas to food and
beverage. Our people, process and technical capabilities ensure
delivery of the right solution, using the most appropriate
Since our founding in 1999, we've continued to grow and advance the
field of industrial automation. We've now completed more than
15,000 projects in 46 countries across six continents, and we're
ready to leverage all that experience in delivering a solution for
you. We're here whether you need help on a single project or a
long-term partnership. From process controls to strategic-level
consulting, we'll work with you to identify suboptimal operations
and improve your safety, efficiency and overall profitability.
MAVERICK is where potential meets performance. Learn more about our
manufacturing system integration services.
Keywords: MAVERICK Technologies, Pensacola , Senior Control Systems Specialist, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!