Maintenance Technician (Installation, Maintenance, and Repair)
Company: Flexicrew Technical Services
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Maintenance Technician 2 Job Summary: Perform the required
repairs and preventative maintenance on manufacturing and process
equipment such as such as conveyers, tablet presses, tablet
counters, inserters, labelers, metal detectors, descramblers,
cappers blenders, sifters, as well as system equipment such as RO
and DI water compress air, pneumatic systems as well as lab
equipment and stability chambers. Qualification
- Education: High School graduation or equivalent; vocation
training in electronics, electrical, controls or process
- Experience: 2 to 3 years' experience - GMP / Hands-on skill
concerning mechanical aptitude and electrical troubleshooting with
- Specialized knowledge or training: Able to read and understand
Architectural drawings, electrical, electronic and pneumatic prints
for facility renovations and manufacturing equipment upgrade or air
- Travel required in this position 0-10%
- Primary Responsibilities/Activities:
- Perform regular and routine maintenance and make repairs on
manufacturing, production and system equipment.
- Analysis, troubleshooting and make repairs to equipment
- Perform regular and routine preventative maintenance on
manufacturing and production equipment.
- Work with manufacturing on configuring and reconfiguring a
production line setup.
- Preform programming changes to micro processed controllers
- Work with manufacturing and production leaders as well as
equipment tech support staff to resolve equipment issue.
- Work with technical, internal and external, support staff as
well as vendors and contractors on the installation and startup of
Keywords: Flexicrew Technical Services, Pensacola , Maintenance Technician (Installation, Maintenance, and Repair), Professions , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!