Cloud Sales Consultant II - Sign on Bonus Available!
Company: Cox Communications Inc
Posted on: November 18, 2021
*Primary Location: *6205-B Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Pensacola, FL,
* Division: *Cox Communications
* Job Level: *Individual Contributor
* Travel: *Yes, 25 % of the Time
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Requisition Number: *217986_79852610
* SIGN ON BONUS available for eligible candidates - effective
Eligibility - Only for external candidates. Paid in 2 increments -
1/2 with first payroll cycle and 1/2 at 90 days after hire.*
Flexible enough for the SMB and powerful enough for the enterprise,
*RapidScale*, a *Cox Business* company, is a global managed cloud
services provider helping organizations increase IT productivity,
improve security, and empower remote workforces. Some organizations
partner with RapidScale to manage portions of their IT, while
others offload it all. Through our global network of data centers
and our 24/7/365 high-touch support team, we obsess over creating
an exceptional IT experience through a human approach to managed
* Job Summary: *
This position is responsible for cloud sales revenue attainment
derived via multiple channels; including, but not limited to,
in-direct sales partners and direct sales engagement activities.
Core responsibilities include creating a proactive sales strategy
in effort to optimize revenue opportunities and growth within a
defined sales region or market. This assignment is a quota bearing
sales position with complete responsibility for achieving 100% of
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
* Drive cloud sales through Cox Business market.
* Responsible for sales enablement, development and coaching in an
effort to both identify new opportunities, manage opportunities
through the funnel to close.
* Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
* Actively manage and develop Cox Business sales relationships.
* Assist with oversight of on-boarding of new customers to achieve
revenue installs targets.
* Work with Marketing to develop both Partner and Direct Market
* Pipeline & Funnel Management - Accurate & Timely Forecasting.
* Proficiently run customer facing sales meetings and
* Design & Manage a prospecting plan.
* Responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of
client focused presentations, targeted to both technical, business
unit and C-Level stakeholders.
* Travel as required to build new, and nurture existing
relationships with prospective and end user clients when
Qualifications: *EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: *
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of
training are provided.
* Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job.
(Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections
will be considered.)*
* Educational & Skills Requirements: *
* A college degree or equivalent work experience; 3+ years of
* Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Proven track record of Top Performing sales success
* Needed Attributes: *
* Technical Knowledge: DaaS, IaaS, DRaaS, O365, SD-WAN
* Market Awareness & Competitive Landscape
* Proficiency in executing proven sales methodologies.
* Experience with supporting sales in both indirect channel &
direct sales organizations.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM,
* Inter-Relationships: *
Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as
perform assignments autonomously. This position will require
working with several departments.
Who We Are
* About Cox Communications*
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of
human connection through broadband applications and services. The
largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six
million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to
empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse
products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics
that makes each one unique.
* About Cox *
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose
that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, [visit our benefits
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications Inc, Pensacola , Cloud Sales Consultant II - Sign on Bonus Available!, Professions , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!