Company: Area Housing Commission
Posted on: September 14, 2022
- Operating hand tools, removing dirty air filters and replacing
with clean filters.
- Cleaning within the area of HVAC equipment
- Use of Tablet for workorder input
- Inspect property to ascertain possible sites of pest invasion
and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent
- Identify invading pests, including rats, termites, snakes,
wasps, ants, spiders, mosquitoes, or bed bugs.
- Apply chemical solutions, powders, and granules on or near
surfaces of a building or house to eliminate pests.
- Ensure safety procedures are followed for application and
- Utilize appropriate protective gear and equipment during
- Set mechanical traps and place bait if required
- Remove dead rodents
Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
Possession of Fl driver's license, computer knowledge, two years of
college or equivalency
Area Housing Commission does more than handle the day-to-day
demands of providing affordable housing solutions to lower income
families, seniors and the disabled. We strive to craft solutions to
our community's affordable housing dilemma in a holistic manner and
turn these solutions into reality. Our dedicated Board of
Commissioners and staff ensure that AHC continues to be a
well-managed, compassionate, and effective service provider as
opposed to a public bureaucracy. We recognize and value the
diversity of each individual client/resident and staff member. The
results of this vision are many and include a hardworking,
high-quality, and fiscally-sound organization with objectives,
goals, and measurable achievements.
Keywords: Area Housing Commission, Pensacola , Service Technician, Professions , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!