Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver - LSB Industries
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $90,000 - $6,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,250-$1,530 weeklyHome time: Multiple Times Per WeekExperience: 6
months or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 212025Overview
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- 3 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and load pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire.
- Live within 125 miles of Saraland, AL.
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- More money - Be one of the highest paid drivers in the
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload
freight. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught
us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Pensacola , Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver - LSB Industries, Professions , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!