CDL Class B Regional Driver
Company: Gourmet Foods International
Posted on: September 16, 2022
- Up to $78,000 per year
- Best in class pay rates with guaranteed min salary
- Up to $6,000 sign-on bonus
- Monthly safety bonus up to $250
- Home 2-3 days in a row per week
- Reset hours at home
- Health, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Profit-Sharing Program
- Up to 32 paid days off based on experience
- Per diem for meals
- Paid hotel stays
- Paid Continuing education
- PAID Parental Leave
- Latest model equipment including XM Radio and Bluetooth
- Dedicated Routes
- 1 year of experience is required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include, but are not limited to, the
- Performing all pre-trip responsibilities including: checking
route numbers and account numbers for assigned deliveries, counting
items and checking customer invoices of products that have been
loaded, and performing the "pre-trip safety check" inspection of
truck and trailer according to DOT/FMCSA regulations.
- Driving to and delivering customer orders following all
DOT/FMCSA, state regulations and GFI procedures and protocols
- Maintaining load temperatures according to load
- Unloading products from the trailer with a hand truck or by
hand and placing them in designated customer storage areas.
- Verifying delivery of items with customer and obtaining proper
signatures; collecting money (cash or checks) when required;
contacting management for authorization when discrepancies on
invoice and communicating all errors/returns.
- Managing backhauls according to dispatch, jurisdictional
compliance, and load optimization.
- Performing all post-trip responsibilities including: unloading
damaged goods and customer returns, completing necessary paperwork
and turning in all funds collected daily, performing the safety
check on the vehicle, parking and securing the vehicle.
- Exceeding customer service expectations while handling any
customer complaints professionally.
- Reporting accidents and injuries and any damage to equipment
- Attending all required company meetings.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum age of 21
- Valid Class B CDL
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Push/pull up
to 75 lbs. Ascend and descend a step with a height of 17 in. from
floor and ascend and descend 3 rungs of the ladder, the first rung
at 21 in. from the ground.
Keywords: Gourmet Foods International, Pensacola , CDL Class B Regional Driver, Professions , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!