Company: Bilfinger Inc.
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Bilfinger is currently seeking Civil Carpenters -Position
Summary: -Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs structures and
fixtures of wood and other materials, using equipment, carpenter
hand tools, and power tools. - Forms and pours concrete equipment
pads. - This position requires the following essential duties and
responsibilities. - - -Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Safety is a priority; employee must understand construction
risks and bring them to the attention of their supervisor.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of carpentry assemblies,
signs wall ornaments, etc. -
- Install wood and metal stud walls.
- Install drywall, tape & float to smooth finish and apply paint
- Form concrete equipment pads, install rebar, pour and finish
- Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work
- Fabrication, repairs, installation of parts.
- Operate equipment and various power and hand tools.
- Ensure all quality requirements are met.
- Load, transport, and unload tools, equipment, and
- Assist in lifting, positioning, and securing of material and
work pieces during assembly.
- Perform minor maintenance of cleaning activities of tools and
- Observe and comply with all safety and project rules.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area on a daily basis.
- Perform other duties as requested. -Basic Qualifications: -
- Minimum 3 -years of carpenter experience, including concrete
- High School Diploma/GED and completion or craft
- NCCER certification is a plus.
- Quality minded, positive team player, safety conscious and
- Have basic math, reading, writing and computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Willingness to travel.
- Must wear PPE in designated areas.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work individually and in a team.
- Must be able to perform the essential physical requirements
listed below in harsh and/or stressful conditions.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use
protective equipment (safety glasses, face-shield, gloves, hard
hat, safety harness, etc. - - -Physical Requirements: -
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach with arms and use tools above/over the
- Ability to perform repetitive movements.
- Ability to use hands to grasp.
- Ability to stand (for extended periods), walk, stoop, kneel,
squat, crawl, and twist.
- Ability to sit, balance and climb ladders, scaffolds, and other
- Ability to carry tools.
- Ability to move in and around confined and cluttered places and
- Ability to work up to a 12-hour shift in all weather and
- Vision adequate to perform all required tasks.Powered by
Keywords: Bilfinger Inc., Pensacola , Civil Carpenter, Professions , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...