LEVEL II NDE TECHNICIAN
Company: NONDESTRUCTIVE & VISUAL INSPECTION
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Level II NDE Technician - Pensacola, FL - Pensacola, FL
The Level II NDE Technician is responsible for, but not limited to,
the following responsibilities:
- Perform Level II RT inspections and other NDE inspections as
- Set up and calibrate testing equipment and materials;
- Calculate, establish, and control radiation area;
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable
specifications or standards and evaluate results;
- Organize and report test results;
- Responsible for producing quality radiographs;
- Manage long term projects;
- Communicate with customer/client representatives daily;
- Perform specialized inspections;
- Responsible for guidance and on-the-job training of Trainees
and RT Assistants in accordance with applicable codes, regulations,
procedures, and the Company's written practice;
- Establish and manage all safety procedures and functions
throughout a project;
- Effective at meeting deadlines established by management and
- Expected to manage oneself professionally on a daily
- Perform additional NDE service methods like MT, PT and
- Ability and willingness to travel in the event support is
needed in other regions. Qualifications, Experience:
- Current or previously certified in accordance with SNT-TC-1A
Level II RT, MT, PT and UTT methods.
- Valid State Radiographers card or IRRSP card.
- Fluent in manual film processing.
- Strong with applicable welding codes, i.e. ASME, API, AWS,
- List of projects managed as a Level II Radiographer.
- Education history.
- Valid U.S. drivers license and able to pass Motor Vehicle
- Able to pass an FBI background verification in accordance with
Company's Increased Controls program.
- Required to pass Drug/Alcohol, Fit for Duty, and Ergonomic
Testing policies/procedures; and,
- Required to pass Level II testing methods upon hire to perform
job duties. Preferred:
- SNT-TC-1A/ACCP Level II MT, PT, UT Certifications, or
Documented field hours and classroom education that meets or
exceeds SNT-TC-1A certification requirements for methods of MT, PT,
UT & RT.
- Successfully passing Company's Level II MT, PT and UT
certification process; and,
- High School Diploma, GED, and/or advanced education. Company
- Holiday pay.
- Paid Vacation.
- Traditional 401K Retirement Plan & Company Match.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Disability
Keywords: NONDESTRUCTIVE & VISUAL INSPECTION, Pensacola , LEVEL II NDE TECHNICIAN, Professions , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...